This page contains thorough information on how to remove Jewel Quest for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Jewel Quest from your computerWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Jewel Quest on WildTangent's website. Jewel Quest is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell Games\Jewel Quest folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Jewel Quest is C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell Games\Jewel Quest\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Jewel Quest's primary file takes around 1.55 MB (1628352 bytes) and is named JewelQuest-WT.exe.
Jewel Quest is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.71 MB (1795627
bytes) on disk:
- JewelQuest-WT.exe (1.55 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.35 KB)
The current web page applies to Jewel Quest version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other Jewel Quest releases:
...click to view all...
Jewel Quest is an application by WildTangent. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Jewel Quest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Jewel Quest from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Jewel Quest or simply click the Search field and type in "Jewel Quest". If it exists on your system the Jewel Quest application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Jewel Quest in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Jewel Quest, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jewel Quest:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell Games\Jewel Quest\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Jewel Quest.
8. After removing Jewel Quest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Jewel Quest which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Jewel Quest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Jewel Quest by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Jewel Quest by WildTangent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Jewel Quest in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:39:18.770