Jewel Quest is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Jewel Quest from your systemWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more facts about Jewel Quest on WildTangent's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent\Dell Games\Jewel Quest directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Jewel Quest is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent\Dell Games\Jewel Quest\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled JewelQuest-WT.exe and its approximative size is 1.56 MB (1631936 bytes).
Jewel Quest installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.72 MB (1799620
bytes) on disk.
- JewelQuest-WT.exe (1.56 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.75 KB)
This data is about Jewel Quest version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Jewel Quest releases:
...click to view all...
Jewel Quest is a program marketed by WildTangent. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Jewel Quest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Jewel Quest using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Jewel Quest or simply click the Search field and type in "Jewel Quest". If it is installed on your PC the Jewel Quest application will be found very quickly. When you click Jewel Quest in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Jewel Quest, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jewel Quest:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent\Dell Games\Jewel Quest\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Jewel Quest.
8. After removing Jewel Quest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jewel Quest that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Jewel Quest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jewel Quest by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Jewel Quest by WildTangent is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jewel Quest in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:42:19.870