Jewel Match 2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Jewel Match 2 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Jewel Match 2 from your computerWildTangent
. Open here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. You can read more about on Jewel Match 2 at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\HP Games\Jewel Match 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Jewel Match 2 is C:\Program Files\HP Games\Jewel Match 2\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Jewel Match 2's primary file takes around 125.46 MB (131556008 bytes) and is called JewelMatch2-WT.exe.
Jewel Match 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 125.62 MB (131723295
bytes) on disk.
- JewelMatch2-WT.exe (125.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Jewel Match 2. You can find here a few links to other Jewel Match 2 releases:
Jewel Match 2 is an application marketed by the software company WildTangent. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Jewel Match 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Jewel Match 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Jewel Match 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jewel Match 2". If it is installed on your PC the Jewel Match 2 program will be found automatically. After you click Jewel Match 2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Jewel Match 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jewel Match 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HP Games\Jewel Match 2\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Jewel Match 2.
8. After uninstalling Jewel Match 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Jewel Match 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jewel Match 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Jewel Match 2 by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Jewel Match 2 by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jewel Match 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 08:42:39.133