Jewel Match 2
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Jewel Match 2 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Jewel Match 2 from your PCWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Jewel Match 2 at http://support.wildgames.com
. Jewel Match 2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\JewelMatch2 directory, depending on the user's choice. Jewel Match 2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\JewelMatch2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled JewelMatch2-WT.exe and its approximative size is 43.38 MB (45485800 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Jewel Match 2. They occupy about 86.51 MB (90716496
bytes) on disk.
- JewelMatch2-WT.exe (43.38 MB)
- JewelMatch2.exe (42.59 MB)
- jewelmatch2-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Jewel Match 2. Click on the links below for other Jewel Match 2 versions:
Jewel Match 2 is a program released by WildTangent. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Jewel Match 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Jewel Match 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Jewel Match 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Jewel Match 2". The Jewel Match 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Jewel Match 2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Jewel Match 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jewel Match 2:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\JewelMatch2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Jewel Match 2.
8. After uninstalling Jewel Match 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jewel Match 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jewel Match 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Jewel Match 2 by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Jewel Match 2 by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Jewel Match 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-24 02:24:59.277