InternetHelper Toolbar is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall InternetHelper Toolbar from your computerInternetHelper
. You can read more on InternetHelper or check for application updates here
. Further information about InternetHelper Toolbar can be seen at http://InternetHelperToolbar.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the InternetHelper Toolbar program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetHelper folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetHelper\uninstall.exe toolbar is the full command line if you want to remove InternetHelper Toolbar. InternetHelperToolbarHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with InternetHelper Toolbar. They occupy about 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- InternetHelperToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The current web page applies to InternetHelper Toolbar version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other InternetHelper Toolbar releases:
InternetHelper Toolbar is a program by the software company InternetHelper. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase InternetHelper Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall InternetHelper Toolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find InternetHelper Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "InternetHelper Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the InternetHelper Toolbar application will be found very quickly. When you select InternetHelper Toolbar in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about InternetHelper Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InternetHelper Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://InternetHelperToolbar.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetHelper\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove InternetHelper Toolbar.
8. After removing InternetHelper Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong InternetHelper Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling InternetHelper Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove InternetHelper Toolbar by InternetHelper from your PC, we are not saying that InternetHelper Toolbar by InternetHelper is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove InternetHelper Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 21:29:57.903