This page contains complete information on how to remove InternetHelper Toolbar for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall InternetHelper Toolbar from your computerInternetHelper
. Check out here
for more information on InternetHelper. More data about the program InternetHelper Toolbar can be found at http://InternetHelperToolbar.OurToolbar.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetHelper directory (same installation drive as Windows). InternetHelper Toolbar's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetHelper\uninstall.exe. InternetHelper Toolbar's primary file takes about 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) and is named InternetHelperToolbarHelper1.exe.
The following executable files are contained in InternetHelper Toolbar. They take 223.87 KB (229240
bytes) on disk.
- InternetHelperToolbarHelper1.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
This web page is about InternetHelper Toolbar version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other InternetHelper Toolbar versions:
InternetHelper Toolbar is an application released by the software company InternetHelper. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase InternetHelper Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall InternetHelper Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find InternetHelper Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "InternetHelper Toolbar". If it exists on your system the InternetHelper Toolbar application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click InternetHelper Toolbar in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding InternetHelper Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InternetHelper Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://InternetHelperToolbar.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\InternetHelper\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove InternetHelper Toolbar.
8. After removing InternetHelper Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of InternetHelper Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling InternetHelper Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove InternetHelper Toolbar by InternetHelper from your PC, we are not saying that InternetHelper Toolbar by InternetHelper is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove InternetHelper Toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-09 01:37:34.873