Internet Speed Checker
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Internet Speed Checker for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Internet Speed Checker from your computerSpeedchecker
. Take a look here
for more details on Speedchecker. Internet Speed Checker is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Speed Checker folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Speed Checker\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Internet Speed Checker. Internet Speed Checker's primary file takes around 31.35 KB (32104 bytes) and is named 8f3993bf-1a60-4f31-ba9d-40e2c353725b.exe.
Internet Speed Checker contains of the executables below. They take 116.20 KB (118992
bytes) on disk.
- 8f3993bf-1a60-4f31-ba9d-40e2c353725b.exe (31.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.85 KB)
This web page is about Internet Speed Checker version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Internet Speed Checker versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Speed Checker is an application offered by the software company Speedchecker. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Internet Speed Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Internet Speed Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Speed Checker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Speed Checker". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Speed Checker app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Internet Speed Checker in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Speed Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Speed Checker.
8. After uninstalling Internet Speed Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Speed Checker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Speed Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Speed Checker by Speedchecker from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Speed Checker by Speedchecker is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Speed Checker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-04 18:37:10.540