Internet Speed Checker
Internet Speed Checker is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Internet Speed Checker from your PCSpeedchecker
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Speedchecker. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Speed Checker folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Speed Checker\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 is the full command line if you want to remove Internet Speed Checker. The application's main executable file is labeled Internet Speed Checker-bg.exe and it has a size of 701.48 KB (718312 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Internet Speed Checker. They take 13.27 MB (13915754
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- f29ed8bc-a5e4-40e6-9a9c-dbf1b8c4a23f-11.exe (1.76 MB)
- f29ed8bc-a5e4-40e6-9a9c-dbf1b8c4a23f-4.exe (1.30 MB)
- f29ed8bc-a5e4-40e6-9a9c-dbf1b8c4a23f-5.exe (1.11 MB)
- f29ed8bc-a5e4-40e6-9a9c-dbf1b8c4a23f-6.exe (1.24 MB)
- f29ed8bc-a5e4-40e6-9a9c-dbf1b8c4a23f-64.exe (1.70 MB)
- Internet Speed Checker-codedownloader.exe (1.06 MB)
- Internet Speed Checker-bg.exe (701.48 KB)
- Internet Speed Checker-buttonutil.exe (302.98 KB)
- Internet Speed Checker-buttonutil64.exe (368.48 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.98 KB)
- utils.exe (2.57 MB)
This info is about Internet Speed Checker version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other Internet Speed Checker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Speed Checker has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Internet Speed Checker when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Speed Checker
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Speed Checker\0fdee996-d631-40d4-a091-5fb441d039a2.xpi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Speed Checker\0fdee996-d631-40d4-a091-5fb441d039a2-5.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Speed Checker\0fdee996-d631-40d4-a091-5fb441d039a2-64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Speed Checker\0fdee996-d631-40d4-a091-5fb441d039a2-7.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\Internet Speed Checker
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Internet Speed Checker
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Internet Speed Checker-nv
Internet Speed Checker is an application marketed by the software company Speedchecker. Some people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Internet Speed Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Internet Speed Checker from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Speed Checker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Speed Checker". The Internet Speed Checker app will be found very quickly. When you select Internet Speed Checker in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Speed Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Speed Checker.
8. After removing Internet Speed Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Internet Speed Checker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Speed Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Speed Checker by Speedchecker from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Speed Checker by Speedchecker is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Speed Checker in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:31:28.127