Intel(R) Virtual Buttons
Intel(R) Virtual Buttons is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Virtual Buttons from your systemIntel Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Intel Corporation. Intel(R) Virtual Buttons is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Virtual Buttons folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Intel(R) Virtual Buttons by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Virtual Buttons\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Drv64.exe and it has a size of 141.50 KB (144896 bytes).
The executables below are part of Intel(R) Virtual Buttons. They occupy an average of 1.07 MB (1119232
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (951.50 KB)
- Drv64.exe (141.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Intel(R) Virtual Buttons. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel(R) Virtual Buttons:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Virtual Buttons is a program offered by Intel Corporation. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Intel(R) Virtual Buttons is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Intel(R) Virtual Buttons with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Virtual Buttons or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Virtual Buttons". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Virtual Buttons app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Intel(R) Virtual Buttons in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Virtual Buttons, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel(R) Virtual Buttons.
8. After removing Intel(R) Virtual Buttons, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Virtual Buttons which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Virtual Buttons using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Virtual Buttons by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Virtual Buttons by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel(R) Virtual Buttons in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:25:15.517