Intel(R) Virtual Buttons
Intel(R) Virtual Buttons is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Intel(R) Virtual Buttons from your computerIntel Corporation
. You can find out more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Intel(R) Virtual Buttons application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Virtual Buttons folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Intel(R) Virtual Buttons by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Virtual Buttons\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Drv64.exe and it has a size of 249.66 KB (255656 bytes).
Intel(R) Virtual Buttons contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.24 MB (1301840
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1,021.66 KB)
- Drv64.exe (249.66 KB)
The current page applies to Intel(R) Virtual Buttons version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other Intel(R) Virtual Buttons versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Virtual Buttons is an application offered by Intel Corporation. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Intel(R) Virtual Buttons is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) Virtual Buttons with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Virtual Buttons or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Virtual Buttons". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Virtual Buttons program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Intel(R) Virtual Buttons in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Virtual Buttons, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel(R) Virtual Buttons.
8. After removing Intel(R) Virtual Buttons, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Virtual Buttons that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Virtual Buttons using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Virtual Buttons by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Virtual Buttons by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Intel(R) Virtual Buttons supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-14 23:33:21.453