Innovate Direct is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Innovate Direct from your PCInnovate Direct
. More info about Innovate Direct can be seen here
. More data about the software Innovate Direct can be found at http://www.innovatedirect.com/support
. Innovate Direct is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovate Direct folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Innovate Direct is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovate Direct\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 347.91 KB (356264 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Innovate Direct. They occupy about 871.41 KB (892328
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.91 KB)
This data is about Innovate Direct version 2.0.5920.38282
only. You can find here a few links to other Innovate Direct versions:
...click to view all...
Innovate Direct is an application offered by the software company Innovate Direct. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Innovate Direct is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Innovate Direct from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Innovate Direct or simply click the Search field and type in "Innovate Direct". If it is installed on your PC the Innovate Direct app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Innovate Direct in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Innovate Direct, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Innovate Direct:
- The publisher is: http://www.innovatedirect.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovate Direct\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Innovate Direct.
8. After removing Innovate Direct, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Innovate Direct that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Innovate Direct using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Innovate Direct by Innovate Direct from your computer, nor are we saying that Innovate Direct by Innovate Direct is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Innovate Direct supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 04:13:46.590