Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle from your systemAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. You can find out more on Alawar Entertainment Inc. or check for application updates here
. Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Alawar.en\InfiniteJigsawPuzzle folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Alawar.en\InfiniteJigsawPuzzle\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.68 MB (1760768 bytes) on disk and is labeled Puzzle.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle. They occupy 3.21 MB (3362157
bytes) on disk.
- Puzzle.exe (1.68 MB)
- Puzzle.wrp.exe (1.14 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (399.86 KB)
This page is about Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle versions:
Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle is a program offered by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle or simply click the Search feature and type in "Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle". The Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle.
8. After uninstalling Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 22:05:12.113