Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle
Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. More data about Alawar Entertainment Inc. can be found here
. Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\InfiniteJigsawPuzzle folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\InfiniteJigsawPuzzle\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Puzzle.exe and its approximative size is 872.50 KB (893440 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle. They occupy 3.96 MB (4150691
bytes) on disk.
- Puzzle.exe (872.50 KB)
- Puzzle.wrp.exe (1.20 MB)
- Puzzle123.exe (1.57 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (349.09 KB)
You can find below info on other application versions of Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle:
Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle is an application marketed by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle or simply click the Search field and type in "Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle". If it is installed on your PC the Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle application will be found automatically. After you click Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle.
8. After uninstalling Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 21:04:51.120