This web page contains thorough information on how to remove IminentToolbar for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall IminentToolbar from your computerIminent
. Further information on Iminent can be seen here
. IminentToolbar is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing IminentToolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. IminentToolbar's main file takes around 2.07 MB (2166112 bytes) and is named IminentUninstall.exe.
IminentToolbar contains of the executables below. They take 3.21 MB (3364864
bytes) on disk.
- IminentUninstall.exe (2.07 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about IminentToolbar version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other IminentToolbar versions:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove IminentToolbar.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall IminentToolbar:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\CustomActionsIminent.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\MetroConfig.JSON
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\isearch.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\main.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\SearchTheWeb.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\Universely.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\iSearch.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\SearchTheWeb.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\StartWeb.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\USearch.xml
IminentToolbar is a program released by the software company Iminent. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove IminentToolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove IminentToolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IminentToolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "IminentToolbar". If it exists on your system the IminentToolbar program will be found automatically. After you click IminentToolbar in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding IminentToolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IminentToolbar.
8. After removing IminentToolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IminentToolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IminentToolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IminentToolbar by Iminent from your PC, nor are we saying that IminentToolbar by Iminent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IminentToolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:03:28.557