This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall IminentToolbar for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall IminentToolbar from your PCIminent
. Open here
for more information on Iminent. Usually the IminentToolbar application is found in the C:\Program Files\Iminent directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall IminentToolbar. IminentUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 772.65 KB (791192 bytes) on disk.
IminentToolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.91 MB (1999160
bytes) on disk.
- IminentUninstall.exe (772.65 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of IminentToolbar. You can find here a few links to other IminentToolbar releases:
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove IminentToolbar from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall IminentToolbar from your computer:Files remaining:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\CustomActionsIminent.dll
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\IminentUninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\MetroConfig.JSON
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\isearch.ico
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\main.ico
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\SearchTheWeb.ico
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Universely.ico
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\iSearch.xml
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\Minibar.InternetExplorer.BHOx86.dll
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\SearchTheWeb.xml
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\StartWeb.xml
- C:\Program Files\Iminent\USearch.xml
IminentToolbar is a program offered by Iminent. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase IminentToolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall IminentToolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IminentToolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "IminentToolbar". The IminentToolbar program will be found very quickly. After you click IminentToolbar in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about IminentToolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IminentToolbar.
8. After uninstalling IminentToolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IminentToolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IminentToolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IminentToolbar by Iminent from your PC, nor are we saying that IminentToolbar by Iminent is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove IminentToolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 00:08:43.280