This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall IminentToolbar for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall IminentToolbar from your computerIminent
. Open here
for more information on Iminent. Usually the IminentToolbar application is found in the C:\Program Files\Iminent directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall IminentToolbar. IminentUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 772.65 KB (791192 bytes) on disk.
IminentToolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.91 MB (1999160
bytes) on disk.
- IminentUninstall.exe (772.65 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of IminentToolbar. You can find here a few links to other IminentToolbar releases:
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove IminentToolbar from your PC.Registry that is not removed:
IminentToolbar is an application by Iminent. Some people try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase IminentToolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase IminentToolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IminentToolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "IminentToolbar". The IminentToolbar program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click IminentToolbar in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about IminentToolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IminentToolbar.
8. After removing IminentToolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IminentToolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IminentToolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IminentToolbar by Iminent from your PC, nor are we saying that IminentToolbar by Iminent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IminentToolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 00:08:43.280