This info is about Iminent for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Iminent from your systemIminent
. Check out here
for more information on Iminent. Iminent is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Iminent folder, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Iminent is C:\Program Files\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\IminentUninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called IminentUninstall.exe and its approximative size is 772.65 KB (791192 bytes).
Iminent is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.91 MB (1999160
bytes) on disk:
- IminentUninstall.exe (772.65 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Iminent version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of Iminent:
...click to view all...
Iminent has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Iminent:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Iminent:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\CustomActionsIminent.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\IminentUninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\MetroConfig.JSON
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\isearch.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\main.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\SearchTheWeb.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\Universely.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\iSearch.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\SearchTheWeb.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\StartWeb.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\USearch.xml
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\iminent.com
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\search.iminent.com
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\Iminent
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3797428579-2650298603-3636343067-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume5\Program Files (x86)\Iminent\inst\Bootstrapper\IminentUninstall.exe
Iminent is a program offered by Iminent. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Iminent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Iminent from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Iminent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Iminent". If it is installed on your PC the Iminent app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Iminent in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Iminent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Iminent.
8. After uninstalling Iminent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Iminent which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Iminent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Iminent by Iminent from your PC, we are not saying that Iminent by Iminent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Iminent in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 00:08:43.267