Identity Card is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Identity Card from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Additional info about Acer Incorporated can be found here
. Click on http://www.acer.com
to get more info about Identity Card on Acer Incorporated's website. Usually the Identity Card application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Identity Card directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Identity Card. IdentityCard.exe is the Identity Card's primary executable file and it takes approximately 474.60 KB (485992 bytes) on disk.
Identity Card installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.35 MB (2460704
bytes) on disk.
- IdentityCard.exe (474.60 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.88 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.3006
of Identity Card. You can find here a few links to other Identity Card releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Identity Card we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\Identity Card
Identity Card is an application marketed by Acer Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Identity Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Identity Card from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Identity Card or simply activate the Search field and type in "Identity Card". If it is installed on your PC the Identity Card application will be found very quickly. After you select Identity Card in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Identity Card, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Identity Card:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Identity Card.
8. After removing Identity Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Identity Card that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Identity Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Identity Card by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Identity Card by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Identity Card supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:25:21.087