This web page is about Identity Card for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Identity Card from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Take a look here
for more information on Acer Incorporated. More info about the software Identity Card can be seen at http://www.acer.com
. Identity Card is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Identity Card folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Identity Card is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. IdentityCard.exe is the Identity Card's primary executable file and it takes circa 470.60 KB (481896 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Identity Card. They take 2.33 MB (2438392
bytes) on disk.
- IdentityCard.exe (470.60 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.87 MB)
The current page applies to Identity Card version 1.00.3501
only. You can find below a few links to other Identity Card releases:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove Identity Card from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Identity Card:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card\Identity.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card\IdentityCard.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card\IdentityCardMui.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card\PIC\eMachines_Banner.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card\PIC\eMachines_Banner1.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card\PIC\eMachines_Banner2.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card\PIC\identity.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\Identity Card
Identity Card is an application released by Acer Incorporated. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Identity Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Identity Card from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Identity Card or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Identity Card". The Identity Card application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Identity Card in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Identity Card, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Identity Card:
- The software company is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Identity Card.
8. After uninstalling Identity Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Identity Card which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Identity Card using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Identity Card by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Identity Card by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Identity Card supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:10:20.013