Identity Card is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Identity Card from your computerAcer Incorporated
. More information on Acer Incorporated can be seen here
. More information about Identity Card can be seen at http://www.acer.com
. Usually the Identity Card program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Identity Card folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Identity Card's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe. Identity Card's main file takes around 462.53 KB (473632 bytes) and its name is IdentityCard.exe.
Identity Card contains of the executables below. They take 1.03 MB (1084568
bytes) on disk.
- IdentityCard.exe (462.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (596.62 KB)
The current page applies to Identity Card version 1.00.3003
only. For other Identity Card versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove Identity Card from your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card\Identity.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card\IdentityCard.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card\IdentityCardMui.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card\PIC\eMachines_Banner.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card\PIC\eMachines_Banner1.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card\PIC\eMachines_Banner2.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card\PIC\identity.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\Identity Card
Identity Card is a program released by Acer Incorporated. Some users choose to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Identity Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Identity Card from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Identity Card or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Identity Card". The Identity Card program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Identity Card in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Identity Card, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Identity Card:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Identity Card.
8. After removing Identity Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Identity Card which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Identity Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Identity Card by Acer Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Identity Card by Acer Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Identity Card supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:46:44.037