Identity Card is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Identity Card from your PCAcer Incorporated
. More information on Acer Incorporated can be found here
. More information about the software Identity Card can be seen at http://www.acer.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Identity Card folder (same installation drive as Windows). Identity Card's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe. IdentityCard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 474.53 KB (485920 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Identity Card. They occupy 1.04 MB (1090162
bytes) on disk.
- IdentityCard.exe (474.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (590.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.3002
of Identity Card. You can find below info on other application versions of Identity Card:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you want to remove Identity Card from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Identity Card:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card\Identity.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card\IdentityCard.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card\IdentityCardMui.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Identity Card\PIC\eMachines_Banner.bmp
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\Identity Card
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card\AppNameMultiLang
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card\UninstallString
Identity Card is a program released by Acer Incorporated. Some people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Identity Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Identity Card from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Identity Card or simply click the Search feature and type in "Identity Card". If it exists on your system the Identity Card program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Identity Card in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Identity Card, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Identity Card:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Identity Card.
8. After removing Identity Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Identity Card that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Identity Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Identity Card by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Identity Card by Acer Incorporated is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Identity Card in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:40:59.553