You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Identity Card for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Identity Card from your systemAcer Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Acer Incorporated. Click on http://www.acer.com
to get more details about Identity Card on Acer Incorporated's website. Identity Card is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Identity Card folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Identity Card. The program's main executable file is named IdentityCard.exe and occupies 474.53 KB (485920 bytes).
Identity Card contains of the executables below. They take 1.05 MB (1096808
bytes) on disk.
- IdentityCard.exe (474.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (596.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.3001
of Identity Card. You can find below a few links to other Identity Card versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Identity Card we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Identity Card
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\Identity Card
Identity Card is a program by the software company Acer Incorporated. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Identity Card is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Identity Card from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Identity Card or simply activate the Search field and type in "Identity Card". The Identity Card application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Identity Card in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Identity Card, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Identity Card:
- The software company is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Identity Card\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Identity Card.
8. After removing Identity Card, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Identity Card that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Identity Card with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Identity Card by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Identity Card by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Identity Card in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:42:57.163