You can find on this page details on how to remove ITbrain Anti-Malware for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ITbrain Anti-Malware from your computerTeamViewer
. You can read more on TeamViewer or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ITbrain\AntiMalware folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for ITbrain Anti-Malware is C:\Program Files\ITbrain\AntiMalware\setup.exe /uninstall. ITbrain_AntiMalware_Service.exe is the ITbrain Anti-Malware's main executable file and it occupies around 4.29 MB (4499376 bytes) on disk.
ITbrain Anti-Malware contains of the executables below. They occupy 39.15 MB (41050616
bytes) on disk.
- AntiMalwareUserControl.exe (4.54 MB)
- AntiMalwareUserScan.exe (4.23 MB)
- ITbrain_AntiMalware_Service.exe (4.29 MB)
- ITbrain_AntiMalware_WSCHandler.exe (2.45 MB)
- setup.exe (23.63 MB)
The current web page applies to ITbrain Anti-Malware version 1.0.71203
only. Click on the links below for other ITbrain Anti-Malware versions:
...click to view all...
ITbrain Anti-Malware is a program released by TeamViewer. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall ITbrain Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ITbrain Anti-Malware from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ITbrain Anti-Malware or simply click the Search feature and type in "ITbrain Anti-Malware". If it exists on your system the ITbrain Anti-Malware application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ITbrain Anti-Malware in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ITbrain Anti-Malware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ITbrain Anti-Malware.
8. After uninstalling ITbrain Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ITbrain Anti-Malware which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ITbrain Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ITbrain Anti-Malware by TeamViewer from your computer, we are not saying that ITbrain Anti-Malware by TeamViewer is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ITbrain Anti-Malware in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 02:09:40.070