You can find below details on how to remove ITbrain Anti-Malware for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall ITbrain Anti-Malware from your PCTeamViewer
. Take a look here
for more information on TeamViewer. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ITbrain\AntiMalware directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling ITbrain Anti-Malware is C:\Program Files\ITbrain\AntiMalware\setup.exe /uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled ITbrain_AntiMalware_Service.exe and it has a size of 4.29 MB (4494720 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside ITbrain Anti-Malware. They occupy about 39.14 MB (41041352
bytes) on disk.
- AntiMalwareUserControl.exe (4.54 MB)
- AntiMalwareUserScan.exe (4.23 MB)
- ITbrain_AntiMalware_Service.exe (4.29 MB)
- ITbrain_AntiMalware_WSCHandler.exe (2.45 MB)
- setup.exe (23.62 MB)
The current web page applies to ITbrain Anti-Malware version 1.0.59987
only. You can find here a few links to other ITbrain Anti-Malware releases:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall ITbrain Anti-Malware you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ITbrain Anti-Malware
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ITbrain Anti-Malware\DisplayName
ITbrain Anti-Malware is a program released by the software company TeamViewer. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall ITbrain Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ITbrain Anti-Malware from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ITbrain Anti-Malware or simply click the Search feature and type in "ITbrain Anti-Malware". If it is installed on your PC the ITbrain Anti-Malware application will be found automatically. When you select ITbrain Anti-Malware in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ITbrain Anti-Malware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ITbrain Anti-Malware.
8. After uninstalling ITbrain Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ITbrain Anti-Malware that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ITbrain Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ITbrain Anti-Malware by TeamViewer from your PC, nor are we saying that ITbrain Anti-Malware by TeamViewer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ITbrain Anti-Malware supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 05:00:03.213