Highfive Outlook Add-in
Highfive Outlook Add-in is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Highfive Outlook Add-in from your PCHighfive
. Go over here
for more information on Highfive. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Highfive Outlook Add-in by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall /C:/Users/Admin/AppData/Local/Highfive/OutlookAddIn/HighfiveOutlookPlugin.vsto. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Highfive Outlook Add-in's primary file takes about 80.65 KB (82584 bytes) and is called VSTOInstaller.exe.
Highfive Outlook Add-in contains of the executables below. They occupy 80.65 KB (82584
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Highfive Outlook Add-in version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Highfive Outlook Add-in:
...click to view all...
Highfive Outlook Add-in is a program by Highfive. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Highfive Outlook Add-in is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Highfive Outlook Add-in from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Highfive Outlook Add-in or simply click the Search field and type in "Highfive Outlook Add-in". The Highfive Outlook Add-in program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Highfive Outlook Add-in in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Highfive Outlook Add-in, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Highfive Outlook Add-in.
8. After uninstalling Highfive Outlook Add-in, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Highfive Outlook Add-in that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Highfive Outlook Add-in using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Highfive Outlook Add-in by Highfive from your computer, we are not saying that Highfive Outlook Add-in by Highfive is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Highfive Outlook Add-in in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 09:11:50.323