Highfive Outlook Add-in
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Highfive Outlook Add-in for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Highfive Outlook Add-in from your computerHighfive
. You can read more on Highfive or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Highfive Outlook Add-in by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall /C:/Users/UserName/AppData/Local/Highfive/OutlookAddIn/HighfiveOutlookPlugin.vsto. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 774.14 KB (792720 bytes) on disk and is named install.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Highfive Outlook Add-in. They occupy 870.29 KB (891176
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.15 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Highfive Outlook Add-in. For more Highfive Outlook Add-in versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Highfive Outlook Add-in is a program by Highfive. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Highfive Outlook Add-in is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Highfive Outlook Add-in with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Highfive Outlook Add-in or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Highfive Outlook Add-in". The Highfive Outlook Add-in program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Highfive Outlook Add-in in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Highfive Outlook Add-in, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Highfive Outlook Add-in.
8. After uninstalling Highfive Outlook Add-in, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Highfive Outlook Add-in that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Highfive Outlook Add-in with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Highfive Outlook Add-in by Highfive from your computer, we are not saying that Highfive Outlook Add-in by Highfive is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Highfive Outlook Add-in in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 14:46:40.937