Hauppauge TV Player
This info is about Hauppauge TV Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Hauppauge TV Player from your computerHauppauge Computer Works
. Further information on Hauppauge Computer Works can be found here
. The full command line for removing Hauppauge TV Player is C:\PROGRA~2\INSTAL~1\UNWISE32.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\WinTV\WinTV7\WinTV7.LOG. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called WinTV7.exe and it has a size of 1.41 MB (1474048 bytes).
Hauppauge TV Player installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.76 MB (1843200
bytes) on disk.
- TS2PS.exe (22.50 KB)
- WinTV7.exe (1.41 MB)
- WinTV7Rec.exe (34.50 KB)
- WinTVTray.exe (151.50 KB)
- WinTVTVPI.exe (152.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Hauppauge TV Player version 1.0.30251
only. You can find here a few links to other Hauppauge TV Player releases:
Hauppauge TV Player is an application offered by Hauppauge Computer Works. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Hauppauge TV Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Hauppauge TV Player from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hauppauge TV Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hauppauge TV Player". If it exists on your system the Hauppauge TV Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Hauppauge TV Player in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Hauppauge TV Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hauppauge TV Player.
8. After removing Hauppauge TV Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hauppauge TV Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hauppauge TV Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hauppauge TV Player by Hauppauge Computer Works from your PC, nor are we saying that Hauppauge TV Player by Hauppauge Computer Works is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hauppauge TV Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 06:58:08.963