Hauppauge TV Player
A way to uninstall Hauppauge TV Player from your computer
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Hauppauge TV Player for Windows. The Windows version was created by Hauppauge Computer Works
. You can read more on Hauppauge Computer Works or check for application updates here
. You can remove Hauppauge TV Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PROGRA~2\INSTAL~1\UNWISE32.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\WinTV\WinTV7\WinTV7.LOG. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. WinTV7.exe is the Hauppauge TV Player's main executable file and it occupies about 1.52 MB (1588736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Hauppauge TV Player. They occupy about 1.87 MB (1957888
bytes) on disk.
- TS2PS.exe (22.50 KB)
- WinTV7.exe (1.52 MB)
- wintv7rec.exe (34.50 KB)
- WinTVTray.exe (151.50 KB)
- WinTVTVPI.exe (152.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.30283
of Hauppauge TV Player. You can find below a few links to other Hauppauge TV Player releases:
How to remove Hauppauge TV Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Hauppauge TV Player is an application by Hauppauge Computer Works. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Hauppauge TV Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hauppauge TV Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hauppauge TV Player". If it exists on your system the Hauppauge TV Player program will be found very quickly. After you select Hauppauge TV Player in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hauppauge TV Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hauppauge TV Player.
8. After removing Hauppauge TV Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hauppauge TV Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hauppauge TV Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hauppauge TV Player by Hauppauge Computer Works from your PC, nor are we saying that Hauppauge TV Player by Hauppauge Computer Works is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hauppauge TV Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 06:20:27.160