You can find below details on how to uninstall Hanso Tagger for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Hanso Tagger from your systemHansoTools LLC
. Go over here
for more information on HansoTools LLC. More info about the program Hanso Tagger can be seen at http://www.HansoTools.com/
. Hanso Tagger is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Tagger directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Hanso Tagger is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Tagger\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Hanso Tagger.exe and its approximative size is 547.00 KB (560128 bytes).
The executables below are part of Hanso Tagger. They take an average of 1.02 MB (1065019
bytes) on disk.
- Hanso Tagger.exe (547.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (159.05 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (334.01 KB)
This data is about Hanso Tagger version 18.104.22.168
only. For other Hanso Tagger versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hanso Tagger has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Tagger\Hanso Tagger.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Hanso Tagger
Hanso Tagger is a program marketed by HansoTools LLC. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Hanso Tagger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Hanso Tagger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hanso Tagger or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hanso Tagger". If it is installed on your PC the Hanso Tagger program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Hanso Tagger in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hanso Tagger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hanso Tagger:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.HansoTools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Tagger\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hanso Tagger.
8. After uninstalling Hanso Tagger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hanso Tagger which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hanso Tagger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hanso Tagger by HansoTools LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Hanso Tagger by HansoTools LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hanso Tagger in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 02:07:15.420