Hanso Tagger is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Hanso Tagger from your PCHansoTools LLC
. More info about HansoTools LLC can be found here
. You can see more info related to Hanso Tagger at http://www.HansoTools.com/
. Hanso Tagger is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Tagger directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Hanso Tagger by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Tagger\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Hanso Tagger's main file takes around 547.00 KB (560128 bytes) and is named Hanso Tagger.exe.
Hanso Tagger contains of the executables below. They occupy 1,016.77 KB (1041175
bytes) on disk.
- Hanso Tagger.exe (547.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (143.27 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (326.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Hanso Tagger. For other Hanso Tagger versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hanso Tagger is a program offered by HansoTools LLC. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Hanso Tagger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Hanso Tagger from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hanso Tagger or simply click the Search field and type in "Hanso Tagger". The Hanso Tagger program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Hanso Tagger in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Hanso Tagger, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hanso Tagger:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.HansoTools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Tagger\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hanso Tagger.
8. After removing Hanso Tagger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hanso Tagger that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hanso Tagger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hanso Tagger by HansoTools LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Hanso Tagger by HansoTools LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Hanso Tagger in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:02:17.670