You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Hanso Recorder for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Hanso Recorder from your systemHansoTools LLC
. Go over here
for more details on HansoTools LLC. Click on http://www.HansoTools.com/
to get more info about Hanso Recorder on HansoTools LLC's website. Hanso Recorder is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Recorder directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Recorder\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hanso Recorder. Hanso Recorder.exe is the Hanso Recorder's primary executable file and it takes close to 829.00 KB (848896 bytes) on disk.
Hanso Recorder is composed of the following executables which take 1.26 MB (1319195
bytes) on disk:
- Hanso Recorder.exe (829.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.78 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (326.50 KB)
This data is about Hanso Recorder version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Hanso Recorder:
...click to view all...
Hanso Recorder is a program released by the software company HansoTools LLC. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Hanso Recorder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Hanso Recorder from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Hanso Recorder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hanso Recorder". If it exists on your system the Hanso Recorder application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Hanso Recorder in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Hanso Recorder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hanso Recorder:
- The publisher is: http://www.HansoTools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Recorder\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hanso Recorder.
8. After removing Hanso Recorder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hanso Recorder that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hanso Recorder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hanso Recorder by HansoTools LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Hanso Recorder by HansoTools LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hanso Recorder supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 14:54:21.470