This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Hanso Recorder for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Hanso Recorder from your systemHansoTools LLC
. You can read more on HansoTools LLC or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Hanso Recorder at http://www.HansoTools.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Recorder folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Hanso Recorder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Recorder\uninstall.exe. Hanso Recorder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 829.00 KB (848896 bytes) on disk.
Hanso Recorder is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.26 MB (1319195
bytes) on disk:
- Hanso Recorder.exe (829.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.78 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (326.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Hanso Recorder version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other Hanso Recorder versions:
...click to view all...
Hanso Recorder is a program offered by the software company HansoTools LLC. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Hanso Recorder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Hanso Recorder with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hanso Recorder or simply click the Search field and type in "Hanso Recorder". The Hanso Recorder application will be found very quickly. After you click Hanso Recorder in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Hanso Recorder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hanso Recorder:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.HansoTools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hanso Recorder\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hanso Recorder.
8. After uninstalling Hanso Recorder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hanso Recorder which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hanso Recorder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hanso Recorder by HansoTools LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Hanso Recorder by HansoTools LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hanso Recorder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-24 21:28:35.807