This web page is about Gwent for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Gwent from your PCGOG.com
. You can find out more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Gwent on GOG.com's page. Gwent is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Gwent folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Gwent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Gwent\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 22.36 MB (23447040 bytes) on disk and is titled Gwent.exe.
The executables below are part of Gwent. They occupy about 23.55 MB (24698976
bytes) on disk.
- Gwent.exe (22.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.12.3
of Gwent. You can find below a few links to other Gwent versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Gwent.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Gwent:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\web\images\gwentLogo\gwent-logo-32px.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\web\images\gwentLogo\firstname.lastname@example.org
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\web\images\gwentLogo\gwent-logo-60px.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\web\images\gwentLogo\email@example.com
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\web\microserviceMenu\img\cat-gwent-bg.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\web\microserviceMenu\img\gwent-bg.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\web\microserviceMenu\img\gwent-logo.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\Gwent.lnk
Gwent is an application marketed by the software company GOG.com. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Gwent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Gwent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gwent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gwent". The Gwent application will be found automatically. After you click Gwent in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Gwent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gwent:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Gwent\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gwent.
8. After uninstalling Gwent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Gwent which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gwent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gwent by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Gwent by GOG.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gwent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 22:40:41.770