Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarManager_714BFB3B4B0991F6.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.02 MB (1070672 bytes) on disk and is called GoogleToolbarManager_714BFB3B4B0991F6.exe.
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is composed of the following executables which take 3.43 MB (3601144
bytes) on disk:
- GoogleToolbarUser_32_16A328A5A291F177.exe (301.58 KB)
- GoogleToolbarManager_714BFB3B4B0991F6.exe (1.02 MB)
- GoogleUpdaterService_B33FC4DD36A473C6.exe (189.48 KB)
- SearchWithGoogleUpdate_0BB4946B2EEAC900.exe (1.64 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer version 7.5.4413.1752
only. You can find below info on other versions of Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer:
...click to view all...
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer". If it exists on your system the Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer app will be found very quickly. After you click Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
8. After uninstalling Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:58:49.837