Google Earth is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Earth from your computerGoogle
. Check out here
where you can read more on Google. You can get more details related to Google Earth at http://www.keyhole.com
. Usually the Google Earth application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Google\Google Earth directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Google Earth is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. GoogleEarth.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 432.06 KB (442433 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Earth. They occupy about 792.06 KB (811073
bytes) on disk.
- GoogleEarth.exe (432.06 KB)
- gpsbabel.exe (360.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Google Earth version 3.0.0464
only. For more Google Earth versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Earth is a program marketed by Google. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Google Earth is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Earth from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Earth or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Earth". If it exists on your system the Google Earth program will be found automatically. After you click Google Earth in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Earth, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Google Earth:
- The software company is: http://www.keyhole.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Earth.
8. After uninstalling Google Earth, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Earth which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Earth with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Earth by Google from your PC, we are not saying that Google Earth by Google is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Earth supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 16:30:03.670