Google+ Auto Backup
Google+ Auto Backup is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Google+ Auto Backup from your computerGoogle, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Google, Inc.. You can read more about on Google+ Auto Backup at https://support.google.com/plus/?p=gpautobackup
. Google+ Auto Backup is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Google\Google+ Auto Backup folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Google+ Auto Backup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Google\Google+ Auto Backup\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the Google+ Auto Backup's main executable file and it takes approximately 204.94 KB (209857 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Google+ Auto Backup. They take about 204.94 KB (209857
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (204.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Google+ Auto Backup. Click on the links below for other Google+ Auto Backup versions:
...click to view all...
Google+ Auto Backup is a program marketed by the software company Google, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Google+ Auto Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google+ Auto Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google+ Auto Backup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google+ Auto Backup". If it exists on your system the Google+ Auto Backup program will be found very quickly. After you click Google+ Auto Backup in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google+ Auto Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Google+ Auto Backup:
- The software company is: https://support.google.com/plus/?p=gpautobackup
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Google\Google+ Auto Backup\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google+ Auto Backup.
8. After removing Google+ Auto Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google+ Auto Backup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google+ Auto Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google+ Auto Backup by Google, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google+ Auto Backup by Google, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google+ Auto Backup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 15:58:47.107