Google+ Auto Backup
Google+ Auto Backup is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Google+ Auto Backup from your PCGoogle, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Google, Inc.. Please follow https://support.google.com/plus/?p=gpautobackup
if you want to read more on Google+ Auto Backup on Google, Inc.'s web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Configuración local\Datos de programa\Programs\Google\Google+ Auto Backup folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Configuración local\Datos de programa\Programs\Google\Google+ Auto Backup\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google+ Auto Backup. Google+ Auto Backup's main file takes around 3.57 MB (3746120 bytes) and its name is Google+ Auto Backup.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google+ Auto Backup. They occupy about 3.77 MB (3954395
bytes) on disk.
- Google+ Auto Backup.exe (3.57 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (203.39 KB)
The current web page applies to Google+ Auto Backup version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other Google+ Auto Backup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google+ Auto Backup is a program released by the software company Google, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Google+ Auto Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google+ Auto Backup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google+ Auto Backup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google+ Auto Backup". If it exists on your system the Google+ Auto Backup app will be found automatically. After you click Google+ Auto Backup in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google+ Auto Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Google+ Auto Backup:
- The publisher is: https://support.google.com/plus/?p=gpautobackup
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Configuración local\Datos de programa\Programs\Google\Google+ Auto Backup\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google+ Auto Backup.
8. After removing Google+ Auto Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google+ Auto Backup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google+ Auto Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google+ Auto Backup by Google, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google+ Auto Backup by Google, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google+ Auto Backup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 23:59:41.190