GetDataBack for FAT
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GetDataBack for FAT for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GetDataBack for FAT from your PCRuntime Software
. Take a look here
for more info on Runtime Software. Please open http://www.runtime.org
if you want to read more on GetDataBack for FAT on Runtime Software's website. Usually the GetDataBack for FAT program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove GetDataBack for FAT by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\GetDataBack\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled gdb.exe and its approximative size is 1.75 MB (1836032 bytes).
GetDataBack for FAT is composed of the following executables which take 4.30 MB (4507842
bytes) on disk:
- gdb.exe (1.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (405.10 KB)
- gdbnt.exe (1.76 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (405.09 KB)
This web page is about GetDataBack for FAT version 3.69.000
only. For other GetDataBack for FAT versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GetDataBack for FAT is an application marketed by the software company Runtime Software. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove GetDataBack for FAT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GetDataBack for FAT from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GetDataBack for FAT or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetDataBack for FAT". The GetDataBack for FAT application will be found automatically. When you click GetDataBack for FAT in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GetDataBack for FAT, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetDataBack for FAT:
- The software company is: http://www.runtime.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\GetDataBack\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GetDataBack for FAT.
8. After uninstalling GetDataBack for FAT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GetDataBack for FAT that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GetDataBack for FAT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetDataBack for FAT by Runtime Software from your PC, nor are we saying that GetDataBack for FAT by Runtime Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetDataBack for FAT in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-27 21:18:38.563