GetDataBack for FAT
GetDataBack for FAT is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall GetDataBack for FAT from your computerRuntime Software
. Take a look here
for more information on Runtime Software. Please open http://www.runtime.org
if you want to read more on GetDataBack for FAT on Runtime Software's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Runtime Software directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GetDataBack for FAT is C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.65 MB (1729024 bytes) on disk and is titled gdb.exe.
GetDataBack for FAT installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.16 MB (4364480
bytes) on disk.
- gdb.exe (1.65 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (430.39 KB)
- gdbnt.exe (1.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (430.30 KB)
The current web page applies to GetDataBack for FAT version 4.24.000
only. Click on the links below for other GetDataBack for FAT versions:
...click to view all...
GetDataBack for FAT is a program offered by Runtime Software. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase GetDataBack for FAT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GetDataBack for FAT with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GetDataBack for FAT or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetDataBack for FAT". If it is installed on your PC the GetDataBack for FAT app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GetDataBack for FAT in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GetDataBack for FAT, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetDataBack for FAT:
- The publisher is: http://www.runtime.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GetDataBack for FAT.
8. After removing GetDataBack for FAT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GetDataBack for FAT that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GetDataBack for FAT with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetDataBack for FAT by Runtime Software from your computer, we are not saying that GetDataBack for FAT by Runtime Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetDataBack for FAT in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 17:27:06.107