Gateway Registration is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gateway Registration from your computerGateway Incorporated
. You can find out more on Gateway Incorporated or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Gateway Registration at http://www.gateway.com
. Gateway Registration is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Registration directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Registration\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Gateway Registration. Gateway Registration's main file takes around 1.59 MB (1666864 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Gateway Registration. They take about 2.43 MB (2543920
bytes) on disk.
- GREG.exe (827.50 KB)
- GREGsvc.exe (29.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.59 MB)
This page is about Gateway Registration version 1.04.3501
only. For other Gateway Registration versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gateway Registration is a program by the software company Gateway Incorporated. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Gateway Registration is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Gateway Registration from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Gateway Registration or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gateway Registration". If it is installed on your PC the Gateway Registration application will be found automatically. After you click Gateway Registration in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Gateway Registration, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gateway Registration:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Registration\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gateway Registration.
8. After removing Gateway Registration, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gateway Registration that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gateway Registration with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gateway Registration by Gateway Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Gateway Registration by Gateway Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gateway Registration supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 00:24:23.680