Gateway Registration is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Gateway Registration from your systemGateway Incorporated
. More information on Gateway Incorporated can be found here
. Detailed information about Gateway Registration can be seen at http://www.gateway.com
. Gateway Registration is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Registration directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Registration\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Gateway Registration. GREG.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 817.60 KB (837224 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Gateway Registration. They occupy about 2.25 MB (2361616
bytes) on disk.
- GREG.exe (817.60 KB)
- GREGsvc.exe (23.03 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.43 MB)
The current web page applies to Gateway Registration version 1.03.3004
only. You can find below a few links to other Gateway Registration versions:
...click to view all...
Gateway Registration is an application marketed by Gateway Incorporated. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Gateway Registration is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Gateway Registration from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gateway Registration or simply click the Search field and type in "Gateway Registration". If it is installed on your PC the Gateway Registration app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Gateway Registration in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Gateway Registration, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gateway Registration:
- The publisher is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Registration\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gateway Registration.
8. After uninstalling Gateway Registration, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gateway Registration that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gateway Registration using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gateway Registration by Gateway Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Gateway Registration by Gateway Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gateway Registration in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:34:20.537