This page contains thorough information on how to remove Gateway Registration for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Gateway Registration from your systemGateway Incorporated
. You can read more on Gateway Incorporated or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Gateway Registration at http://www.gateway.com
. Gateway Registration is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Registration directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Gateway Registration by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Registration\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 1.59 MB (1666864 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Gateway Registration. They take about 2.44 MB (2557440
bytes) on disk.
- GREG.exe (834.10 KB)
- GREGsvc.exe (35.60 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.04.3503
of Gateway Registration. You can find below info on other releases of Gateway Registration:
...click to view all...
Gateway Registration is an application by Gateway Incorporated. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Gateway Registration is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Gateway Registration from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gateway Registration or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gateway Registration". If it is installed on your PC the Gateway Registration application will be found very quickly. When you click Gateway Registration in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Gateway Registration, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gateway Registration:
- The publisher is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Registration\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gateway Registration.
8. After removing Gateway Registration, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gateway Registration which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gateway Registration using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Gateway Registration by Gateway Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Gateway Registration by Gateway Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Gateway Registration supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:31:28.333