Gateway Device Fast-lane
This info is about Gateway Device Fast-lane for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Gateway Device Fast-lane from your PCGateway Incorporated
. You can read more on Gateway Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Gateway Device Fast-lane can be found at http://www.gateway.com
. Gateway Device Fast-lane is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Device Fast-lane directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Gateway Device Fast-lane by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line MsiExec.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DeviceFastLaneUI.exe is the Gateway Device Fast-lane's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.63 MB (1712272 bytes) on disk.
Gateway Device Fast-lane is comprised of the following executables which take 2.36 MB (2478512
bytes) on disk:
- DeviceFastLaneEvent.exe (290.64 KB)
- DeviceFastLaneSvc.exe (457.64 KB)
- DeviceFastLaneUI.exe (1.63 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.3007
of Gateway Device Fast-lane. For other Gateway Device Fast-lane versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling Gateway Device Fast-lane we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Device Fast-lane
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Device Fast-lane\DevCtrl.dll
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Device Fast-lane\DeviceFastLaneEvent.exe
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Device Fast-lane\DeviceFastLaneSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Device Fast-lane\DeviceFastLaneUI.exe
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Device Fast-lane\
Gateway Device Fast-lane is a program marketed by the software company Gateway Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Gateway Device Fast-lane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Gateway Device Fast-lane from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gateway Device Fast-lane or simply click the Search field and type in "Gateway Device Fast-lane". If it is installed on your PC the Gateway Device Fast-lane app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Gateway Device Fast-lane in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Gateway Device Fast-lane, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gateway Device Fast-lane:
- The software company is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gateway Device Fast-lane.
8. After uninstalling Gateway Device Fast-lane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Gateway Device Fast-lane which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gateway Device Fast-lane using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gateway Device Fast-lane by Gateway Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Gateway Device Fast-lane by Gateway Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gateway Device Fast-lane supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:08:00.070