Gateway Device Fast-lane
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Gateway Device Fast-lane for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gateway Device Fast-lane from your computerGateway Incorporated
. Go over here
for more information on Gateway Incorporated. You can get more details about Gateway Device Fast-lane at http://www.gateway.com
. Gateway Device Fast-lane is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Device Fast-lane directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Gateway Device Fast-lane is MsiExec.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.64 MB (1719952 bytes) on disk and is called DeviceFastLaneUI.exe.
Gateway Device Fast-lane contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.37 MB (2487216
bytes) on disk.
- DeviceFastLaneEvent.exe (290.64 KB)
- DeviceFastLaneSvc.exe (458.64 KB)
- DeviceFastLaneUI.exe (1.64 MB)
This web page is about Gateway Device Fast-lane version 1.00.3011
alone. For more Gateway Device Fast-lane versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling Gateway Device Fast-lane we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Gateway Device Fast-lane:
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Device Fast-lane
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Device Fast-lane\DevCtrl.dll
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Device Fast-lane\DeviceFastLaneEvent.exe
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Device Fast-lane\DeviceFastLaneSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Device Fast-lane\DeviceFastLaneUI.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Gateway Device Fast-lane.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Device Fast-lane\
Gateway Device Fast-lane is a program by the software company Gateway Incorporated. Some users try to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase Gateway Device Fast-lane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Gateway Device Fast-lane from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gateway Device Fast-lane or simply click the Search field and type in "Gateway Device Fast-lane". The Gateway Device Fast-lane app will be found very quickly. After you select Gateway Device Fast-lane in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Gateway Device Fast-lane, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gateway Device Fast-lane:
- The publisher is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gateway Device Fast-lane.
8. After uninstalling Gateway Device Fast-lane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gateway Device Fast-lane which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gateway Device Fast-lane with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gateway Device Fast-lane by Gateway Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Gateway Device Fast-lane by Gateway Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gateway Device Fast-lane supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:27:20.377