You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Games Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Games Manager from your computeriWin Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on iWin Inc.. Games Manager is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GamesManager folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Games Manager is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GamesManager\Uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named GamesManager.exe and it has a size of 4.03 MB (4230032 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Games Manager. They occupy 8.41 MB (8818528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- awesomium_process.exe (41.57 KB)
- GamesManager.exe (4.03 MB)
- GMLauncher.exe (42.38 KB)
- iWinInstaller.exe (1.09 MB)
- iWinLauncher.exe (771.89 KB)
- iWinUninstallWrapper.exe (512.91 KB)
- iWinUpgrader.exe (1.48 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (473.93 KB)
The current web page applies to Games Manager version 184.108.40.2064
only. For other Games Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove Games Manager from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Games Manager is an application released by the software company iWin Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Games Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Games Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Games Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Games Manager". If it exists on your system the Games Manager program will be found very quickly. When you click Games Manager in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Games Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Games Manager.
8. After uninstalling Games Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Games Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Games Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Games Manager by iWin Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Games Manager by iWin Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Games Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 05:21:37.550