This info is about Games Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Games Manager from your PCiWin Inc.
. Further information on iWin Inc. can be found here
. Games Manager is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GamesManager folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Games Manager is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GamesManager\Uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Games Manager's primary file takes about 3.49 MB (3664368 bytes) and is called GamesManager.exe.
The executables below are part of Games Manager. They take about 5.10 MB (5344816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- awesomium_process.exe (41.57 KB)
- GamesManager.exe (3.49 MB)
- GMLauncher.exe (42.48 KB)
- iWinInstaller.exe (472.49 KB)
- iWinLauncher.exe (471.99 KB)
- iWinUninstallWrapper.exe (138.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (474.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1997
of Games Manager. You can find below a few links to other Games Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Games Manager is a program marketed by iWin Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Games Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Games Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Games Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Games Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Games Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Games Manager in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Games Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Games Manager.
8. After removing Games Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Games Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Games Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Games Manager by iWin Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Games Manager by iWin Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Games Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 23:20:35.540