Game Park Console
This page contains complete information on how to remove Game Park Console for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Game Park Console from your systemOberon Media, Inc.
. Further information on Oberon Media, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://gamepark.asus.com
to get more data about Game Park Console on Oberon Media, Inc.'s website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\Game Park\GameConsole directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Game Park Console is C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\Game Park\GameConsole\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 588.89 KB (603024 bytes) on disk and is called GameParkConsole.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Game Park Console. They occupy 1.93 MB (2023263
bytes) on disk.
- FullRemove.exe (128.39 KB)
- GameParkConsole.exe (588.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current web page applies to Game Park Console version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other Game Park Console versions:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Game Park Console.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Game Park Console:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Game Park\GameConsole
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Game Park\GameConsole\asus.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Game Park\GameConsole\design.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Game Park\GameConsole\FullRemove.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Game Park\GameConsole\GameParkConsole.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Game Park\GameConsole\unins000.exe
Game Park Console is a program released by Oberon Media, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Game Park Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Game Park Console from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Game Park Console or simply activate the Search field and type in "Game Park Console". If it is installed on your PC the Game Park Console program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Game Park Console in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Game Park Console, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Game Park Console:
- The web site of the program is: http://gamepark.asus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\Game Park\GameConsole\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Game Park Console.
8. After removing Game Park Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Game Park Console that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Game Park Console using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Game Park Console by Oberon Media, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Game Park Console by Oberon Media, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Game Park Console supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:55:04.380