Game Park Console
This info is about Game Park Console for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Game Park Console from your computerOberon Media, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Oberon Media, Inc.. Click on http://gamepark.asus.com
to get more details about Game Park Console on Oberon Media, Inc.'s website. Game Park Console is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\Game Park\GameConsole folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Game Park Console by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\Game Park\GameConsole\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.39 MB (4603512 bytes) on disk and is called GameParkConsole.exe.
Game Park Console installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.40 MB (5665578
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpdateAPILib.exe (80.27 KB)
- FullRemove.exe (128.29 KB)
- GameParkConsole.exe (4.39 MB)
- OberonGameConsoleService.exe (43.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (785.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Game Park Console version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other Game Park Console versions please click below:
When planning to uninstall Game Park Console you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Game Park Console:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Game Park Console:
- C:\Program Files\ASUS\Game Park\GameConsole
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\ASUS\Game Park\GameConsole\asusico.ico
- C:\Program Files\ASUS\Game Park\GameConsole\AutoUpdateAPILib.exe
- C:\Program Files\ASUS\Game Park\GameConsole\FullRemove.exe
- C:\Program Files\ASUS\Game Park\GameConsole\GameParkConsole.exe
- C:\Program Files\ASUS\Game Park\GameConsole\OberonGameConsoleService.exe
- C:\Program Files\ASUS\Game Park\GameConsole\unins000.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Game Park Console is an application marketed by the software company Oberon Media, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase Game Park Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Game Park Console from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Game Park Console or simply click the Search feature and type in "Game Park Console". If it exists on your system the Game Park Console application will be found very quickly. After you select Game Park Console in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Game Park Console, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Game Park Console:
- The software company is: http://gamepark.asus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Asus\Game Park\GameConsole\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Game Park Console.
8. After removing Game Park Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Game Park Console which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Game Park Console with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Game Park Console by Oberon Media, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Game Park Console by Oberon Media, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Game Park Console supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:01:07.437