GTA San Andreas
GTA San Andreas is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GTA San Andreas from your systemRockstar Games
. Open here
where you can find out more on Rockstar Games. More details about GTA San Andreas can be found at http://www.rockstargames.com/
. GTA San Andreas is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas folder, regulated by the user's choice. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall GTA San Andreas. gta_sa.exe is the GTA San Andreas's main executable file and it occupies approximately 4.29 MB (4496063 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GTA San Andreas. They occupy about 4.91 MB (5150730
bytes) on disk.
- gta_sa.exe (4.29 MB)
- rcon.exe (36.00 KB)
- samp.exe (403.00 KB)
- SAMPUninstall.exe (56.32 KB)
- samp_debug.exe (144.00 KB)
This data is about GTA San Andreas version 1.00.00001
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of GTA San Andreas:
If you are manually uninstalling GTA San Andreas we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by GTA San Andreas's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\GTA San Andreas.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas
GTA San Andreas is an application marketed by Rockstar Games. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall GTA San Andreas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GTA San Andreas with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GTA San Andreas or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GTA San Andreas". If it exists on your system the GTA San Andreas program will be found very quickly. After you click GTA San Andreas in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GTA San Andreas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GTA San Andreas:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rockstargames.com/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GTA San Andreas.
8. After removing GTA San Andreas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GTA San Andreas which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GTA San Andreas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GTA San Andreas by Rockstar Games from your computer, nor are we saying that GTA San Andreas by Rockstar Games is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GTA San Andreas in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:01:13.780