GTA San Andreas
GTA San Andreas is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GTA San Andreas from your systemRockstar Games
. Open here
where you can find out more on Rockstar Games. More details about GTA San Andreas can be found at http://www.rockstargames.com/
. GTA San Andreas is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas folder, regulated by the user's choice. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall GTA San Andreas. gta_sa.exe is the GTA San Andreas's main executable file and it occupies approximately 4.29 MB (4496063 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GTA San Andreas. They occupy about 4.91 MB (5150730
bytes) on disk.
- gta_sa.exe (4.29 MB)
- rcon.exe (36.00 KB)
- samp.exe (403.00 KB)
- SAMPUninstall.exe (56.32 KB)
- samp_debug.exe (144.00 KB)
This data is about GTA San Andreas version 1.00.00001
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of GTA San Andreas:
If you are manually uninstalling GTA San Andreas we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas
GTA San Andreas is an application marketed by Rockstar Games. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove GTA San Andreas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GTA San Andreas from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GTA San Andreas or simply click the Search feature and type in "GTA San Andreas". If it exists on your system the GTA San Andreas program will be found automatically. After you select GTA San Andreas in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GTA San Andreas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GTA San Andreas:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rockstargames.com/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GTA San Andreas.
8. After uninstalling GTA San Andreas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GTA San Andreas that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GTA San Andreas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GTA San Andreas by Rockstar Games from your PC, we are not saying that GTA San Andreas by Rockstar Games is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GTA San Andreas in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:01:13.780