GOM Cam (x86)
GOM Cam (x86) is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GOM Cam (x86) from your computerGOM & Company
. More information on GOM & Company can be seen here
. Usually the GOM Cam (x86) application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMCam directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall GOM Cam (x86) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GOMCam\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GOMCam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.19 MB (3341744 bytes) on disk.
GOM Cam (x86) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.70 MB (5972045
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GOMCam.exe (3.19 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.83 MB)
- GSEEncoderClient.exe (105.92 KB)
- GSEIntelQuickSyncEncoder.exe (280.42 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (136.86 KB)
- GSInjector.exe (77.92 KB)
- GSInjector64.exe (90.42 KB)
This web page is about GOM Cam (x86) version 220.127.116.1108
alone. For other GOM Cam (x86) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GOM Cam (x86) is a program offered by GOM & Company. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall GOM Cam (x86) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GOM Cam (x86) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GOM Cam (x86) or simply activate the Search field and type in "GOM Cam (x86)". If it exists on your system the GOM Cam (x86) program will be found very quickly. When you click GOM Cam (x86) in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GOM Cam (x86), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GOM Cam (x86).
8. After uninstalling GOM Cam (x86), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GOM Cam (x86) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Cam (x86) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GOM Cam (x86) by GOM & Company from your computer, nor are we saying that GOM Cam (x86) by GOM & Company is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GOM Cam (x86) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 09:00:18.220