GOM Cam (x86)
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall GOM Cam (x86) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GOM Cam (x86) from your PCGOM & Company
. More information on GOM & Company can be found here
. GOM Cam (x86) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\GOM\GOMCam folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. GOM Cam (x86)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GOM\GOMCam\Uninstall.exe. GOMCam.exe is the GOM Cam (x86)'s main executable file and it takes approximately 5.63 MB (5901240 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GOM Cam (x86). They occupy about 8.23 MB (8628527
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GOMCam.exe (5.63 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.92 MB)
- GSEEncoderClient.exe (105.93 KB)
- GSEIntelQuickSyncEncoder.exe (280.43 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (144.21 KB)
- GSInjector.exe (77.93 KB)
- GSInjector64.exe (90.43 KB)
This page is about GOM Cam (x86) version 188.8.131.522
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GOM Cam (x86):
...click to view all...
GOM Cam (x86) is a program marketed by the software company GOM & Company. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall GOM Cam (x86) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GOM Cam (x86) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GOM Cam (x86) or simply click the Search feature and type in "GOM Cam (x86)". The GOM Cam (x86) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GOM Cam (x86) in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GOM Cam (x86), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GOM Cam (x86).
8. After uninstalling GOM Cam (x86), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GOM Cam (x86) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Cam (x86) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GOM Cam (x86) by GOM & Company from your PC, nor are we saying that GOM Cam (x86) by GOM & Company is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GOM Cam (x86) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 18:12:30.937